Jesus, cast a look on me. Give me sweet simplicity. Make me poor and keep me low. Seeking only Thee to know.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

wow.

“I’ve often said that our afflictions come from the hand of our all-wise and sovereign God, who loves us and wants what is best for us. So, although cancer is something new, I am content to receive from God whatever He deems fit for me,” she said. “Yes, it’s alarming, but rest assured that [my husband]and I are utterly convinced that God is going to use this to stretch our faith, brighten our hope and strengthen our witness to others.”
-Joni Eareckson Tada (Internationally-beloved disability advocate, artist and quadriplegic who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer)

amen.

Read the complete article here...http://www.alarryross.com/PressRelease.aspx?ID=555

No comments:

Post a Comment