Jesus, cast a look on me. Give me sweet simplicity. Make me poor and keep me low. Seeking only Thee to know.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

These are powerful and inspiring words from the parents of little Sara Rose...




"There is a good chance right now she will get the shunt next week. We have come to terms with this, even though we have fervently been praying for her not to have to need it. You know, if you are a child of God and you pray to your Father for His will to be done and you ask for specific things to be done, etc.. and He says no. You know what that really means right? He is really saying - I have something better for you. Even if at the time it doesn't seem like it is better - it will work out better for our good and His glory. So, if He thinks a shunt is better, then we trust Him."


1 comment:

  1. I love this. I came to that conclusion in my own life several months ago when it seemed like the world was crashing down on me. God has a plan so much better than anything we could ever create on our own.

    ReplyDelete