Jesus, cast a look on me. Give me sweet simplicity. Make me poor and keep me low. Seeking only Thee to know.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

some people...

Jesus is the closest friend i've ever had.
Claire is the person who hears all the mundane details of my everyday life.
My sister, Anna, and i are the same weird. She understands me.
I respect my father-in-law, Dan, for being a blood donor.
Paul Purser is someone with whom i can have great talks.
Gram C is someone i would trust with aNYTHING.
Jesus is someone who makes me feel like i'm worth something.
BoomPa is always there-constant-with advice and never-ending love.
My mom, Paulette, was a woman i've always admired and trusted and was such a strong and godly woman-i miss her.
My sister, Mer, and I share a special bond from our childhood. She is also a friend and mentor to me. She showed Christ to me through herself during the many days in the hospital with baby Georgia.
Jesus sees the good in me, even underneath all the glaring and obvious faults.
My kids can always cheer me up.
Jesus is downright inspiring to me.
I think Jenn Stinn is such an awesome person, and I wish I were around her more.
Paul (from the Bible) writes the best letters.
Morgan Roberts is the sweetest and makes me thirsty for The Word.
My husband, David, is the funniest person to be around.
Dr. Fred Perkins is someone i will always be grateful to.
My mother-in-law, Debbie, is the person who made me want to be more like Jesus.
I think Mary Hughes is so cool-she is deep and artsy and real and also dresses cute.
Jesus has never said a discouraging word to me.
Amanda Cook is generous, sweet, considerate, and dependable.
Tiny Toms are the cutest things i've ever seen!
Jill keeps it real!
Amber Luttrell is someone i can always reach out to.
Mallory is one of the coolest and smartest and most beautiful girls-we shall be lifelong friends.
Joy is one of the most genuine and compassionate people i've ever known. And i sometimes wish that i had a third child so i could name her Joy! Nevermind. Two kids is plenty.
Hayden Roberts cracks me up because he is who he is and doesn't seem to go with the flow of the world. I love when he jumps off the speaker!
Mitch is so talented and can really touch people through his music.
Jesus is one of the bravest people i know.
Jim Taylor is one of the best preachers i have heard-his sermons are so rich and deep.
It makes me happy when Jesus is happy.
Paul & Rachel are a great couple and will make the best parents!
Jesus has always accepted me.
Lee is a new friend whom i have a lot in common with.
Scott will always feel like my little brother.
Rachel makes me want to be a better wife.
Barry and Rick are neighbors that I miss!

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment