Jesus, cast a look on me. Give me sweet simplicity. Make me poor and keep me low. Seeking only Thee to know.

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...the first signs of Spring! (If you look closely.)

I am thinking...about 1,000 things at a time, as usual.
I am thankful for...forgiveness.
From the kitchen...it's Mexican night 'round here-taco salad*yawn*


I am wearing...joy unspeakable.


I am remembering...my Mom.


I am going...to sleep well tonight, Lord willing.


I am reading…the Bible and about 12 other Christian books on my bedside table.


I am hoping(praying)...to be a woman of worth in His eyes.


On my mind…babies.


I am hearing...silence-everyone is asleep :)


Around the house...several projects going for homeschool and cubscouting including, but not limited to, water bottle rockets, a poster about our family's heritage, a den flag that needs a flagpole, and several scripture cuffs that I need to finish before the Canton Flea Market in May!


Noticing that….God is working in my marriage, Praise Him!


Pondering these words...“We love academics enough to send our children to the best schools and sacrifice to get them to college, we love athletics enough to hire a coach or sacrifice to get them involved in all the sports teams, but do we love the gospel enough to do all that we can do to raise children who love Him?” -Voddie Bauchum


One of my favorite things...the smell of my baby girl after she's been cuddling with her Daddy.


A picture thought…
















To read daybooks written by other women go to The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for you and your house! I've been really encouraged to see him working in your lives!

    ReplyDelete