Jesus, cast a look on me. Give me sweet simplicity. Make me poor and keep me low. Seeking only Thee to know.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

RESOLVE NOT TO BE A JERK IN 2010!

1. Personal insults
2. Invading one’s personal territory
3. Uninvited personal contact
4. Threats and intimidation, both verbal and non-verbal
5. Sarcastic jokes and teasing used as insult delivery systems
6. Status slaps intended to humiliate their victims
7. Rude interruptions
8. Two-faced attacks
9. Dirty looks
10. Treating people as if they are invisible
-The No ***hole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One That Isn’t by Robert Sutton

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;…” Matt 5:44 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment